Ethiopia’s state News Agency (ENA) reported on Monday.
The government said it would send experts to the area to confirm the identities of the citizens reported to have died.
They were said to have died while attempting to cross into South Africa illegally, ENA reported.
Read Related News:
Zambian Police said preliminary investigations showed the victims were all men aged between 20 and 38.
Their bodies had been dumped along a road by unknown people.
A sole survivor was found alive in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The survivor was rushed to a Lusaka hospital for treatment, police said. (Reuters)
Do you have a flair for Citizenship Journalism? Share story(ies) of happenings in your area with The NewsZenith on WhatsApp: 08033668669 or email@example.com